Caper Berry Gravy

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Europen Adventure

I'll be in Europe very soon - Niki and I are singing there! Yay!! Most of all, I am looking forward to getting away from work.

I've been taking note of foodie recommendations so if you have suggestions (Italy, Switzerland, England, France.) please leave me comments or email me. Even if I'm not visiting the suggested destinations, someone else might.

Just as a start...


Rome
Blork blog
Passionate Cook

London
Passionate Cook
Sarah Cooks

Cambdrige
Sarah Cooks

Paris
Macaroon tasting bien sur!
Cha Xiu Bao
Passionate Cook

2 Comments:

  • At 8/05/2006 05:30:00 PM, Blogger lazy cow said…

    Have a fantastic time! I envy you all the foodie delights you will be experiencing.

     
  • At 8/06/2006 05:20:00 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    Thanks, LC. I'm hoping to be able to blog fairly frequently - even just words and catch up with photos when I'm back. But I'll definitely be taking plenty of photos and notes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home