Caper Berry Gravy

Friday, March 03, 2006

Icing


Inevitably there was another call for party food and this time I decided on something sweet. I had all these ideas about sugared flowers or piped icing but on the day these were baked, my trip to the supermarket was disrupted by a massive storm that hit us. So by the time I got home and dry again, I wasn't in the mood for creativity!

I ran out of flour - but I always have an extra packet in the cupboard! - and had to make a second trip to the supermarket so when I realised I had the wrong type of icing sugar, I couldn't be bothered going out again. The icing doesn't look as good as I'd like but I was assured that these were "demolished". My challenge is to post a batch that does go right!!

Oh and by the way, I found my extra flour after I finished baking. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home