Caper Berry Gravy

Friday, March 31, 2006

Lord of the Fries


No, it's not a typo... Lord of the Fries (website isn't developed!) is a specialty "fries" shop that sells burgers too. You'll find fries covered in "international sauces" - aussie, mexican, poutine... Of interest was the Poutine; not only is this French-Canadian delicacy a whole discussion topic in itself, there was a friendly lady in line telling all within earshot about the wonders of poutine as she is from Quebec.

I just felt like sauce so "aussie" it was but now I know where to find my poutine!


Lord of the Fries
Cnr of Elizabeth and Flinders Sts,
Melbourne

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 3/31/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said…

    Hi Belinda,
    I just found your site via SpittoonExtra....haha Caper Berry Gravy...Great title!

    Just stir it Una!
    I'll be back-Indyfoodie

     
  • At 4/01/2006 06:13:00 PM, Blogger Belinda said…

    Hi, Indy. Thanks!

    I'm so glad someone figured out why I picked the title. Hehe. (Or at least told me they did!)

     
  • At 4/20/2006 04:07:00 PM, Blogger joe cupcake said…

    oh god, poutine... I had this a few years back in Montreal because I always have to try all gross local foods.. yes gross it is. i wonder if they'll have the right cheese curds here. how were the chips though?

     
  • At 4/23/2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Belinda said…

    Hi, Esther. I've never had poutine but now you've put me off... I might still have to try one day to be a true food adventurer!

    The chips were good! Crispy and fried on the spot so you're not going to get the bain marie soggy stuff.

     
  • At 1/28/2007 01:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!!! I love lord of the Fries. The food is tasty and the music they play is super cool.BTW their website is developed. Love you good taste!!!

    Cindyloo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home